Fiesta ST180 Bolt on Garrett G25-550 Turbo Kit - ATP Turbo
- 500 Plus bhp Capable
- 16.5 PSI at 3000 REVS
- G25-550 with External Wastegate
- V-band Type Tubular Manifold for 100% Leak Free Operation
- Stock Placement Intake Pipe Compatible (Adapter elbow provided)
- New Steel Braided Oil Feed and Coolant Lines provided
- Includes V Band Downpipe and Screamer pipe
- Fits Stock Oil Drain Tube
The new Pumspeed Fiesta ST G25-550 Turbo Kit is here! Remember, you saw it first here at Pumaspeed!
The Reverse Rotation concept for Turbo charging isn't a new idea, but as soon as the Pumaspeed Development team saw the Brand New Garrett G25-550 was available in reverse rotation, it made all other turbos redundant. We have fitted and tuned all manners of GT and EFR units, and each has its compromises in packaging the unit behind the motor; but this new G25-550 Garrett unit is built without compromise...
- Shorter Manifold Primary Pipe Runs allowing faster Spool
- Lower Angles for Primary Pipe Runs allowing more power
- Lower Angles for Boost Pipe Runs allowing faster Spool and more power.
Ford OE already use reverse rotation units in the Mustang and the New RS Mk3 and now they have just started using them in the 1.5 Turbo Mk8 ST Fiesta as well as the 1.0 ecoboost, so the priniples are there! The first fitting of a new kit showed some never heard of spool times, at 3000 revs, the new Pumasped G25-550 kit made an impressive 16.5 PSI.
The first test on this new kit showed a huge 16.5 PSI of Boost at 3000 revs !!!
Choose from the 3 supply options below:
Option 1 - Starter Kit:
- Tubular Manifold
- Screemer pipe only
Option 2 - Upgrade Kit
- Screemer pipe
- Tial V Band Exhaust housing
for installation on existing ATP GTX kit
Option 3 - The Full Kit:
- Tubular Manifold
- Screemer pipe plus Tial V Band Exhaust housing and the full GTX2867 Turbo Kit, including all oil and water lines and associated fasteners where applicable.
These kits are built to order with typical build time being 7-14 working days.
Pumaspeed Stainless Steel V Series Tubular Manifold:
- 1.25” Large Bore or Quickspool 1.00" Sch10 304 Stainless Steel
- Built in the UK
- 304 Stainless 12mm Thick Cylinder Head Flange
- Hand Made 4-1 Merge Collector
- Tial Stainless V-Band
- 100% TIG Purge Welded