320 bhp capable Stage 3 X-37 Hybrid Turbo - Pumaspeed Hybrid Turbochargers
- DIRECT BOLT ON STOCK FRAME UNIT
- SOLD ON EXCHANGE OR OUTRIGHT PURCHASE OPTION
- New Large Bore Turbine shaft with Clipped back blades
- New 54mm Large Bore Extended Tip 7 Blade Billet Compressor Wheel
- Unique Design and Geometry
- CNC re-profiled compressor cover to match new X-37 Billet Alloy Wheel
- Motorsport Heavy Duty Thrust Bearing Assembly
- Modified Seal Plate to match hi-flow Compressor wheel
- Motorsport Specification Cut back Turbine Blades for high flow at high RPM
- Now Includes - Large Bore X-37 Specification Turbo Elbow
- 320 bhp capable
Finally the secret is out.....
Up to 320 bhp on a hybrid turbo?!
YES...318.7 bhp and 399nm on the MAXD Out Dyno with the X-37 Turbo and R-Sport Turbo Elbow.
Design Evolution - Pumaspeed have now tried 5 different Stage 2 hybrid designs and have finally found the secret to 1.6 EcoBoost power.
The 300 bhp dream is easily achieved with the X-37 Billet Hybrid and the MAXD Out Stage 3r Custom remapping.
Andy at MAXD Out Tuning has now put the sugar coating on the cake for all power hungry ST180 Fiesta owners. His calibrations rewrite the rule book when it comes to ST180 turbo power.
The new Pumaspeed X-37 Stage 3 Hybrid and MAXD Out Stage 3+ Software Calibration are the perfect combination and have produced 318.7 bhp on the MAXD Out rollers whilst using Shell V power 98-99 fuel.